The Food Allergy Mama’s Baking Book: Great Dairy-, Egg-, and Nut-Free Treats for the Whole Family is free for Kindle today. This is a good resource that normally costs $19.95, so be sure to grab it for free before it disappears. If you don’t have a Kindle, you can download free Kindle books onto your computer.
Just in time for Mother’s Day, Amazon is offering the 7-inch Kindle Fire HD for $179. I love my Kindle and I’m constantly filling it with free books. This would make a great gift for your mother or yourself. To get the $20 savings, use the code “FIRE4MOM” at checkout.
This Kindle includes the following features:
- Front-facing HD camera for taking photos or making video calls using Skype, Facebook, and other apps
- 1280×800 HD display with polarizing filter and anti-glare technology for rich color and deep contrast from any viewing angle
- Exclusive Dolby audio and dual-driver stereo speakers for immersive, virtual surround sound
- World’s first tablet with dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi for over 35% faster downloads and streaming than the Ipad Mini
- High performance 1.2 Ghz dual-core processor with Imagination PowerVR 3D graphics core for fast and fluid performance
- Over 23 million movies, TV shows, songs, magazines, books, audiobooks, and popular apps and games such as Facebook, Netflix, Twitter, HBO GO, Pandora, and Angry Birds Space
- Integrated support for Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo! and more, as well as Exchange calendar, contacts, and email
- Free unlimited cloud storage for all your Amazon content
- Kindle FreeTime — a free, personalized tablet experience just for kids on the Kindle Fire HD. Set daily screen limits, and give access to appropriate content for each child.
Follow me on Facebook so you can keep up with my posts about free Kindle cookbooks and other healthy living resources.
Target is offering a lovely daily deal today. The Sadie Mother/Daughter Apron Set is on sale for $25 with free shipping. There are four cute versions to choose from, and these would make a great Mother’s Day gift. It’s important to make cooking fun for kids, and I know my little fashionista always gets excited to put on an apron when she helps me in the kitchen.
Gardening season is upon us. I have the heart of a gardener, but honestly I don’t have the skill set or energy level to maintain an ambitious garden. I love my little raspberry patch and my pots of herbs, but I’d like to grow even more edibles this summer. Amazon is helping me out today with this great selection of five free Kindle books about growing your own food. I haven’t read them yet, but I look forward to learning some new tips.
If you don’t have a Kindle, you can download these free books straight to your computer.
Amazon has lots of great deals on Kindle cookbooks today. I’m looking forward to reading through these and getting new inspiration for healthy meals. If you don’t have a Kindle, you can download these books to your computer. Free Kindle books are usually available for one day only, so head over to Amazon today if you’re interested in any of these titles.
The Standard American Diet has resulted in a host of medical problems for millions of Americans. We can learn a lot from the diets of other cultures, and Amazon is helping us out today. There are 6 free cookbooks representing different ethnic eating habits from around the world. I look forward to reading these books and expanding my family’s food repertoire. You can download these books for free today, and if you don’t have a Kindle you can put them on your computer.
On Friday, April 5, Whole Foods will be selling Ataulfo mangoes at the price of 10 for $5. If you love mangoes as much as I do, you’ll drop everything and get over to Whole Foods tomorrow for this one-day sale. I’ve never seen mangoes priced so low, and I love the Ataulfo variety. They’re sweeter and less fibrous than the standard mangoes I get here in Massachusetts.
Check out the Whole Foods website for details.
I’d love to hear your favorite mango recipes.
Image credit: Whole Foods Market
There are a few free Kindle cookbooks today that look great for families to use together. I love involving my children in the cooking process, so I’m excited to check out these books. If you don’t have a Kindle, you can download the books onto your computer for free.
What cookbooks or cooking magazines do you use with your children?
There are several free Kindle cookbooks today that I’m interested in reading. Free downloads are typically available for one day only, and if you don’t have a Kindle you can download the books to your computer. I’m especially eager to check out the farmers market cookbook. Click on the images below to go to their pages on Amazon.
There are several free Kindle cookbooks available today. Free books are usually only available for one day, so don’t miss out if you’re interested in these titles. Even if you don’t have a Kindle, you can download the books to your computer.
Have you gotten any great free Kindle books?