Thank you so much, Justa from justafrugalfoodie, for the Versatile Blogger Award! I am honored by your kind words and appreciate your blogging support. If you haven’t checked out Justa’s blog yet, head over there to see some great, creative recipes.
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
Here are 7 things about me:
- I’m from New Jersey, but fortunately I never got the accent. I’m not sure how I dodged that bullet.
- I will never be a runner, but once I walked 20 miles in the Boston Walk for Hunger. I was barely able to cross the finish line, but I did it! It was almost as challenging as childbirth. (I’m not very athletic.)
- Despite my countercultural, anti-consumerist demeanor, I love Disney World and I can’t wait to go back with my family next year.
- I am a proud graduate of the Jesuit Volunteer Corps. After college I worked with pregnant teens in the San Francisco bay area, and I really miss that beautiful city.
- The best farmer’s market I’ve ever experienced is the Jean Talon Market in Montreal. I daydream about the beautiful pint of mixed berries I got there. I would almost plan another vacation to Montreal just to go to that market again and have crepes from the crepe stand.
- I’ve been to 32 of the 50 states. I need to spend some time in the Midwest and Northwest to finish off the list.
- For several years of my childhood, my favorite foods were steak and green beans.
There’s one blog that I would like to present with the Versatile Blogger Award. Jennifer at the Foodery gets my vote! She and I share a common focus on healthy ingredients in our recipes. I’ve been inspired by several of her recipes, and I think it’s partly because we both like Cooking Light magazine! I look forward to getting more ideas from her blog.