This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Discover unique finds from around the globe at the new Cost Plus World Market store in Hyannis, Massachusetts! There are lots of special grand opening events.
Last fall, I was excited to welcome Cost Plus World Market to Metrowest Boston when their first New England store opened in Framingham. It’s become one of my favorite places to shop for gifts and kitchen supplies. And this week, Massachusetts is welcoming a second store in Hyannis on Cape Cod.
The grand opening of the Hyannis Cost Plus World Market will take place this Thursday, September 8, 2016, with several special events, giveaways, and offers scheduled throughout the weekend.
Opening Weekend Events
The doors at 621 Iyannough Road will open to this new Hyannis store at 9:00 a.m. on September 8th with a ribbon cutting ceremony. The first 100 customers will receive a $10 gift card to the store. From Thursday, September 8th through Sunday, September 11th, the following special events and deals are scheduled:
- Free tote bag to the first 100 customers each day
- Daily raffle drawings for prizes that include two $250 Cost Plus World Market gift cards each day
- Free tastings and live entertainment on Thursday 9/8 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Free tastings and live entertainment on Saturday 9/10 from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- On Saturday 9/10 and Sunday 9/11, spend $40 in one transaction and get 2 free movie admissions (see store for details and exclusions)
- Save an extra 20% on your purchase at the Hyannis, MA Cost Plus World Market store only with this coupon (valid 9/10/16 – 9/11/16)
Nicole Curtis Meet and Greet
On Saturday, Sept. 17, 2016, customers will have the chance to meet Nicole Curtis, host of HGTV’s Rehab Addict. The meet and greet will take place from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Hyannis store. The first 200 customers to bring 5 non-perishable, non-glass items to donate to charity will have the opportunity to get a signed autograph with Nicole.
If you live on or near Cape Cod, don’t miss these fun grand opening events! You’ll love having a Cost Plus World Market in your area. Check out their fall guide for autumn recipes and decorating ideas. They have so many festive items for every season.