Pumpkin Overnight Oats
These pumpkin overnight oats are an easy vegan, gluten-free fall breakfast.
Cost $.58 per serving
- 1 cup coconut milk or other milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree homemade or canned
- 1/4 cup mashed banana about 1/2 medium banana
- 2 tsp pure maple syrup or to taste
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 2 tbs chopped walnuts optional
In a medium bowl, stir together the coconut milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree, mashed banana, maple syrup, cinnamon, and oats.
Divide the mixture into two one-cup mason jars (or similar containers.) Cover the jars and place them in the refrigerator overnight.
In the morning, enjoy these oats straight from the fridge or warm them on the stove top. Top with chopped nuts if desired.