This coconut granola recipe is a healthy breakfast or snack. It takes just a few minutes of prep time to make this delicious granola.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Stop & Shop for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine.
My local Stop & Shop is one of my favorite places to shop for affordable, healthy groceries. I shop here weekly to stock up on produce and pantry items for my family. Nature’s Promise, the store’s line of products that are organic or free from unnecessary ingredients, is my go-to brand at Stop & Shop.
Ever since my kids were little, I’ve made it a priority to buy the healthiest possible groceries. This is one thing I can do to teach them the importance of taking care of themselves. Making food from scratch using nutritious ingredients is the best way to stick to a budget and stay healthy.
All the Nature’s Promise products are free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, so I feel comfortable buying them. And their organic line provides many options at a more affordable price point than their competitors. For example, their gallon of organic whole milk is always cheaper than the other brands on the shelf, so I like to stock my fridge with Nature’s Promise organic milk.
This coconut granola features oats, almonds, and coconut oil from Nature’s Promise. These are all USDA certified organic items, so I can be confident that I’m giving my family the highest quality ingredients.
This recipe is such a healthy breakfast, and it’s just sweet enough to make a satisfying breakfast or snack without tasting like sugar cereal.
Coconut is full of nutrients, and this granola includes coconut in three different forms: coconut sugar, unsweetened shredded coconut, Nature’s Promise coconut oil. The coconut flavor is so delicious here, and it’s even better with berries or dried fruit on top. Keep this homemade coconut granola on hand for a quick, healthy breakfast or yogurt topping.
I have lots of other easy granola recipes, so try a few of them to get some variety at your breakfast table.
Coconut Granola Recipe
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice crisp cereal
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, brown rice cereal, shredded coconut, nuts, and coconut sugar.
- In a small bowl, stir together the coconut oil, vanilla extract, and cinnamon. Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients and stir to cover evenly. Taste the mixture and add a little more cinnamon or sugar if needed.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9 by 13 inch (or larger) baking dish and gently press it down to make one even layer. Bake for 60 minutes, or until it begins to turn light brown and it feels a bit solid to the touch.
- Remove the granola from the oven and let it cool completely before transferring it to an airtight container for storage.
Coconut Granola Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $9.35, or $.94 per serving. Try this coconut granola for an easy, healthy breakfast that’s so quick on a busy morning.