Homemade Pumpkin Bread Mix
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This homemade pumpkin bread mix recipe is a great hostess gift to keep on hand during the fall. It’s easy to make, and everyone loves pumpkin bread.
Homemade gifts are the best kind, especially when food is involved. With all the social events during the holiday season, it’s nice to have easy, non-perishable gifts on hand for whenever you need them.
This pumpkin bread mix makes a wonderful hostess gift during the fall. If you’re a guest at someone’s house for Thanksgiving, give them this bread mix along with a can of pumpkin puree. After the whirlwind of Thanksgiving is over, they can enjoy a flavorful, home-baked loaf of pumpkin bread without much effort on their part. It’s the perfect thank you gift.
Fill a pint-sized mason jar with the dry ingredients for this pumpkin bread, and package it with a 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree. You could even throw in a small container of pure maple syrup as part of the gift. Write out the instructions on a small card and include it in the package. This gift is sure to put a smile on someone’s face.
Pumpkin Bread Mix
- 1 3/4 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and ginger. Transfer the mixture to a pint-sized mason jar.
- Put together an instruction card with these directions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a loaf pan. In a large bowl, stir together 2 eggs, 1/3 cup melted butter, 2/3 cup pure maple syrup, and the 15 ounce can of pumpkin puree. Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes, until the loaf is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
For other homemade holiday gift ideas, check out my Homemade Popcorn Holiday Gift Set and my Homemade Vanilla Extract recipe. People love homemade food gifts, and they’re so simple to make.
I just wanted to check that it is correct that there is no sugar in the recipe
The maple syrup is the sweetener in this recipe, Ashley. Enjoy!
Great idea for the season! Love it!
Your bread looks beautiful! What a great gift for the holidays!