This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This gluten-free pumpkin chocolate chip skillet cookie is an easy, delicious way to enjoy the flavors of fall! It’s a healthy dessert recipe that everyone will love.
Pumpkin is one of my favorite baking ingredients. I actually bake with pumpkin all year in my house. There’s something special about the texture and flavor that pumpkin adds to baked goods.
This pumpkin chocolate chip skillet cookie celebrates the cinnamon and pumpkin flavor combo. I love the cakey texture of this dessert, and my family likes it a little undercooked for just the right amount of gooey decadence. Ice cream on top is optional, but such a treat!
This recipe is adapted from my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Some days I don’t have time to be going in and out of the oven with a batch of cookies. This lazy route is just as delicious, and it’s a fun way to get your pumpkin fix.
This is a dessert where even the gluten eaters won’t mind eating gluten-free. The texture is wonderful even without wheat.
For more delicious ideas, check out my roundup of 20 healthy pumpkin recipes. There are so many great recipes here!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie$.58 per serving Print Pin Rate
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared skillet. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until the top is set and the edges are starting to crack a bit. My family prefers it on the slightly gooey, undercooked side, but you can leave it in for up to 40 minutes (or longer) if you want it cooked all the way through.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $6.99 to make, or $.58 per serving. Try this skillet cookie for an easy, delicious fall dessert!