This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This month’s Recipe Redux invites members to share recipes that feature smoked spices. Smoky foods are one of the food trends we’re expecting to see this year, and I’m excited about that. I’ve always loved the flavor of smoked foods.
This Smoky Artichoke Bean Dip is a delicious appetizer. If you set it out with a bunch of veggie sticks and chips, it’ll disappear in no time. Your audience will never suspect how healthy it is.
This dip is full of protein, fiber, and antioxidants. If you aren’t planning a party anytime soon, whip up a batch and store it in the fridge for a snack. It keeps for several days, so you’ll have no excuse to reach for cookies with this on hand.
Smoky Artichoke Bean Dip
- 2 cups artichoke hearts
- 2 cups cannellini beans or other white beans
- 1/4 cup sundried tomatoes
- 3/4 tsp smoked paprika or to taste
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Taste the dip and add salt or other seasonings if it needs it. Depending on the spiciness of your smoked paprika, you may need to adjust the amount. I use a mild version.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Smoky Artichoke Bean Dip Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $6.85 using organic canned beans and artichoke hearts. This comes out to $.34 per serving (2 tablespoons). If you use homemade beans, you can cut the cost of this recipe in half. Either way, this Smoky Artichoke Bean Dip is a delicious, healthy snack that’s perfect for a party.