This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This beef broccoli ramen is a healthy, easy dinner recipe. The gluten-free ramen is so delicious with the beef, broccoli, and seasonings in this dish.
My family has been loving the healthy, gluten-free ramen noodles I found at Costco. They make a great base for a quick lunch on the weekends, and I’ve also been playing with different ramen combinations for dinner.
This beef broccoli ramen has such a delicious flavor. The sweet and savory sauce goes so well with the beef, broccoli, and carrots. I love hearty one-dish meals like this.
Here’s a quick video showing the process behind this delicious dish:
You can pre-slice the steak and then cook the strips like I did in the video, or take a shortcut and cook it first before slicing. In this recipe, I go light on the steak and heavier on the broccoli. Feel free to experiment with different proportions to suit your tastes.
Beef Broccoli Ramen
- 1 tbs olive oil $.07
- 1/2 lb flank steak (or similar) sliced $4
- 1 lb broccoli chopped $1.29
- 2 carrots sliced $.18
- 1/3 cup tamari $.70
- 1 tbs sesame oil $.25
- 1 cup beef broth $.50
- 1/2 tsp ginger powder $.09
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder $.04
- 1/4 tsp chili powder $.03
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar $.36
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch $.10
- 3 ramen bricks (7.5 oz) $1.50
- Sesame seeds and scallions for garnish optional
- Cook the steak to your liking. If it’s a whole steak, you can cook it first, then slice. Otherwise, cook the sliced steak in large skillet.
- Saute the broccoli and carrots until crisp tender. Remove from the pan.
- Make the sauce in a medium bowl by combining the tamari, sesame oil, beef broth, ginger powder, garlic powder, chili powder, and coconut sugar. Pour the sauce into the pan. Simmer it gently for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix the arrowroot starch in a small bowl with 2 teaspoons of water, then stir it into the sauce. Whisk briefly to thicken.
- While the sauce is cooking, boil the ramen noodles. Rinse the cooked noodles with cold water and add them to the sauce. Add the broccoli, carrots, and steak to the skillet. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions if desired. Serve warm.
Beef Broccoli Ramen Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $9.11 to make, or $1.52 per 1 1/2 cup serving. Try this delicious beef broccoli ramen as an alternative to pre-packaged noodle meals or takeout. It tastes so much better!
Try my healthy ramen noodle bowl for another easy dinner recipe.