This blender banana bread recipe is so quick and easy to make. It’s a delicious, healthy, gluten-free snack that freezes well and makes a thoughtful gift.
Banana bread is one of my all-time favorite snacks.
I buy lots of bananas from the store every week, hoping that some will still remain in my fruit bowl after the brown spots arrive. That’s when I break out my mixing bowl.
As the years pass, I get lazier and lazier in the kitchen. Sometimes mashing bananas with a fork is one thing too many, so I turn to my blender. All the wet ingredients get whirled together in seconds, making this one of the fastest baked dessert recipes I make.
I love how pretty the loaf looks with the chocolate chips, walnuts, and shredded coconut on top. If you want a more even distribution of these extras, you can stir some additional chocolate chips and walnuts into the batter. It’s delicious either way.
Because of all the moisture from the bananas, banana bread is one of those baked goods where there really isn’t much difference between the gluten-free version and the wheat version. I use gluten-free flour, but you can substitute wheat flour one for one in this recipe if you’d prefer. A mix of white and wheat flour would work as well.
Blender Banana Bread Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Place the bananas, eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, and maple syrup in a blender. Process until smooth (about 10 seconds), then transfer the banana mixture to a large mixing bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir to combine well. Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle with the walnuts, chocolate chips, and shredded coconut. Press the toppings into the loaf a bit with a spatula.
- Bake the bread for 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Blender Banana Bread Recipe Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $5.49, or $.46 per slice. Try this blender banana bread recipe for a healthy snack topped with delicious goodies.
(Note: This post was updated in 2018.)