This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This crustless Swiss chard tomato quiche is a delicious dairy-free, gluten-free quiche that’s full of flavor.
Quiche is one of the most versatile dishes you can make. It works well for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and there’s no limit to the number of filling combinations.
This colorful, crustless Swiss chard tomato quiche is a wonderful entrée for a holiday brunch, or any time of year. It’s both gluten-free and dairy-free, but nobody misses the milk or cheese because it’s so flavorful.
This quiche can be served warm out of the oven, or you can make it ahead of time and serve it at room temperature. Made without a pie crust, this is a great savory gluten-free alternative that will please any crowd.
I like to use plum tomatoes and Swiss chard, but you could substitute cherry tomatoes and a different green vegetable like spinach. And if you’d prefer a more traditional quiche, you can use your favorite crust recipe.
Try this crustless taco pie for another easy, delicious meal.
Crustless Swiss Chard Tomato Quiche
- 10 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups oat milk or milk of choice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 cups torn Swiss chard leaves
- 4 scallions chopped finely
- 2 cup sliced plum tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease 2 8-inch pie pans.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, salt, and smoked paprika on medium speed until well-combined. I use my stand mixer rather than mixing by hand because it beats the eggs more evenly.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and add the Swiss chard. Cover and saute for 2 or 3 minutes, until just beginning to wilt.
- Divide the scallions, Swiss chard, and tomatoes evenly between the two pie pans. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables, dividing it evenly between the two pans.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Let the quiche sit for at least 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Swiss Chard Tomato Quiche Price Breakdown
This recipe serves 12 and costs $9.81 to make, or $.82 per serving. Try this crustless quiche for a delicious, nutritious dish that will complement any holiday brunch table.