This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This Instant Pot Berry Jam is such an easy, delicious recipe! I love the sweet flavor of berries, and it couldn’t be simpler to make this healthy jam. (gluten-free, vegan)
But babysitting jam while it cooks on the stove can be a bit much. That’s why I started making jam in my Instant Pot. It couldn’t be easier to make, and the house fills up with the most wonderful smell while the berries come to pressure.
I always add an apple to my homemade jam. Its high pectin level helps the jam to thicken, and it adds a nice flavor. If you have other berries on hand, such as raspberries or blackberries, you can substitute them for some of the strawberries or blueberries in this recipe. Taste the mixture and adjust the amount of maple syrup as needed.
This mixed berry Instant Pot jam is such a treat. The recipe yields 2 cups of jam, and it disappears quickly in my house!
Instant Pot Berry Jam
- 1 lb strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 medium apple cored, peeled, and chopped
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Wash the berries and peel, core, and chop the apple. (If the strawberries are large, cut them in half.)
- Place all the ingredients in the Instant Pot. Cover and turn the vent to Sealing.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 1 minute. After the cook time, allow the pot to naturally release its pressure for 10 minutes. Then release the remaining pressure if needed and open the pot.
- Mash the mixture to your desired texture. Set the pot to Saute and simmer it to thicken, stirring regularly (about 8 to 10 minutes). When it starts sticking to the bottom of the pot, it’s almost ready. The jam will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Store in the refrigerator in sterilized pint jars for up to a couple weeks, or freeze for later use.
Instant Pot Berry Jam Price Breakdown
This recipe costs $5.11 to make, or $.32 per serving (2 tablespoons). Try this easy, delicious Instant Pot berry jam when you have an abundance of berries.
And while you’ve got your Instant Pot out, check out these healthy Instant Pot dinner recipes for a busy night.