This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
These gluten free blondies are such a delicious dessert! This healthy recipe is perfect for a guilt-free indulgence at snack time. (gluten-free, dairy-free)
Chocolate chip cookies in any form are my ultimate comfort food. The classic Tollhouse cookie recipe was one of the first recipes I ever mastered.
Unfortunately, the ingredients in that classic recipe don’t work for people with gluten and dairy sensitivities. For those of us looking for the taste of chocolate chip cookies without all the gluten and dairy, these gluten free blondies are just the thing.
I love the flavor and texture of these blondies. They’re nice and dense because of the eggs and maple syrup, and the coconut sugar is a healthier substitute for brown sugar.
Gluten Free Blondies Recipe Tips
I have a homemade gluten-free flour mix that works well in these blondies, but any gluten-free flour mix will do. And Enjoy Life Chocolate Morsels are a great allergy-friendly alternative, giving the perfect dark chocolate flavor to these treats.
This recipe yields 15 large blondies. Since they’re so dense and flavorful, I often cut them in half to make 30 more modest portions. They freeze well, so I like to put half the batch right in the freezer before my family dives in.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix the eggs, maple syrup, coconut sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. (You can remove it from the oven earlier if you want the blondies to be on the undercooked side.) Cool on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
Gluten Free Blondies Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $12.71, or $.85 per serving (1 large blondie). I usually cut them in half, for a smaller serving priced at $.43 each. Try these healthier gluten free blondies for a delicious dessert!