This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This rainbow citrus slaw is a healthy, delicious side dish full of colorful vegetables. It’s a beautiful recipe to brighten up your table.
This rainbow citrus slaw is a great antidote to the winter blahs.
All the beautiful colors come together with a bright citrus dressing to remind us of the bounty of summer. This cleansing, raw, dairy-free, gluten-free salad is full of flavor. It’s the perfect side dish for lunch or dinner, and you can tell just by looking at it that’s it full of nutrients to keep you healthy.
Rainbow Citrus Slaw
- 1 lb red cabbage
- 8 ounces Napa cabbage
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 3 carrots
- 2 scallions chopped finely (white and green parts)
- 1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tbs lime juice
- 2 tbs maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Grate the cabbage, peppers, and carrots.
- In a large bowl, place the grated vegetables and the scallions. Stir together.
- In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, lime juice, maple syrup, olive oil, and salt.
- Pour most of the dressing over the vegetables in the large bowl. Stir together, then taste it and see if you need the rest of the dressing. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let the flavors mingle. Serve cold or at room temperature.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Rainbow Citrus Slaw Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $6.42, and it makes 8 cups of rainbow slaw. This comes out to $.40 per ½ cup serving. Brighten your day with this delicious and beautiful rainbow citrus slaw.
Pin it here: