This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This strawberry banana chia pudding is a healthy, delicious recipe for breakfast or a snack. It will keep you feeling full for hours.
Chia pudding is one of the best quick snacks to make. It keeps you feeling full for longer than most snacks, and it has such a satisfying flavor.
This strawberry banana chia pudding is full of fruity flavor. I like to make it when I have extra ripe bananas and I find strawberries on sale. This is a healthy treat that will keep you full for longer than your average afternoon snack.
Chia Pudding Tips
Chia pudding can be made with milk or water. This version uses water that’s flavored with a bit of pure maple syrup and vanilla extract. For a richer pudding, you can use full fat coconut milk or whole milk.
In order to keep the chia seeds from clumping together, be sure to whisk the seeds into the liquid slowly. Stir it every few minutes for the first 10 minutes, and that will allow the chia seeds to be distributed evenly.
You can refrigerate the leftovers for several days.
Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries divided
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe banana divided
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Chop the strawberries and banana.
- In a blender, place the water, maple syrup, vanilla extract, 1/3 cup of strawberries and 1/3 cup of bananas. (Set aside the remaining strawberries and bananas for garnish.)
- Process the ingredients in the blender to combine well. It’s okay to leave little bits of fruit that aren’t perfectly pureed.
- Transfer the mixture from the blender to a medium bowl, and slowly whisk in the chia seeds. Stir every few minutes for the next ten minutes so the chia seeds don’t clump together, then refrigerate the pudding. It will start to thicken immediately, but for best results, refrigerate for a few hours before serving.
- Divide the pudding into 4 small bowls or jars. Garnish with the remaining strawberries and bananas.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Strawberry Banana Chia Pudding Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $4.00 to make, or $1.00 per serving. This pudding is such an easy, delicious, and filling snack recipe.