This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This strawberry mango chia pudding is a delicious recipe for a snack or dessert. It’s even healthy enough to eat for breakfast! (gluten-free, vegan)
Chia pudding is such an easy, healthy snack. I love how long it keeps me feeling full during a busy morning or a long afternoon waiting for dinnertime.
This strawberry mango chia pudding is as delicious as it is pretty! The mango and strawberry flavors go so well together. I like the texture of chia seeds in a pudding, and there’s no need for added starch because the chia seeds make it thicken right up.
This pudding will keep for several days in the fridge, so you can store it in smaller portions for snacks throughout the week.
Be sure to slowly whisk the chia seeds into the coconut milk for the best texture. Stir several times before refrigerating so the chia seeds don’t clump together.
The sky’s the limit when it comes to different flavor combinations for chia pudding. Try any of these variations for a tasty twist on this healthy dessert: chocolate raspberry, apple pie, strawberry banana, cranberry vanilla, chocolate banana, or coconut.
Strawberry Mango Chia Pudding
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 2 tbs pure maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cups chopped strawberries 8 oz
- 1 1/2 cups mango chunks 8 oz
- Strawberries and mangos for garnish
- In a large bowl, whisk together the coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Slowly whisk in the chia seeds. If you pour them in quickly, they’ll clump. Stir every few minutes for about 10 minutes, then refrigerate for at least an hour.
- In a blender, puree the strawberries into a chunky puree. Set aside in a bowl and rinse out the blender. Then puree the mango and transfer it to a bowl.
- Layer the pudding in 4 jars or glasses: strawberry puree on the bottom, then some chia pudding, then mango puree, then more chia pudding. Refrigerate for a couple more hours if needed to let the pudding thicken to your liking.
- When ready to serve, top with sliced strawberries and mango chunks.
Approximate Nutrition Info
Strawberry Mango Chia Pudding Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $3.79 to make, or $.95 per serving. Try this delicious chia pudding for a healthy, filling snack or dessert.
Pin it here: