This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
The gluten free cornbread is so easy to make. It’s a delicious side dish for soup or chili, and it makes a great snack.
There’s nothing like a bowl of chili with a big piece of cornbread for dinner at the end of a long day. This is a cozy meal that I like to eat all year long.
This cornbread is so simple to make. I usually have all the ingredients on hand, and nobody can tell that it’s gluten free since the main ingredient is cornmeal rather than flour. I add a little pure maple syrup for sweetness, but you can leave that out if you’d like. This version has a bit of coconut flavor from the coconut milk and coconut oil. Feel free to substitute another milk and oil or butter if you don’t like coconut.
Gluten Free Cornbread
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and grease an 8 x 8 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients and stir to just combine.
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish and bake for about 25 minutes. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Gluten Free Cornbread Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $2.64 to make, or $.22 per serving. Try this easy gluten free cornbread for a delicious, healthy side dish.