This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This baked pumpkin donuts recipe is a healthy snack or dessert featuring the flavors of fall.
Pumpkins are one of my favorite things about fall. I don’t mean the decorations, but the food.
There’s something special about the flavor and texture of baked goods made with pumpkin puree. It’s nearly impossible to make these treats too dry with the moisture from the pumpkin. And the spice blend of cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg is such a comfort food flavor.
These baked pumpkin donuts are a delicious fall dessert that couldn’t be easier to make. They’re so flavorful and rich that nobody will realize they’re eating something healthy. I use a donut pan that bakes six at a time, so it takes two shifts in the oven to make a dozen donuts. The gluten-free flour can be replaced by wheat flour, and the coconut milk and coconut oil can be replaced by regular milk and butter if you prefer.
Serve these donuts for dessert, breakfast, or snack time. Everyone will love this classic treat.
And try my chocolate potato donuts for another delicious gluten-free treat.
Baked Pumpkin Donuts Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease two 6-donut pans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, coconut milk, and coconut oil.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir together until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the donut pan, smoothing down the batter of each donut with a small spatula.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the donuts are set and a toothpick inserted into one of the donuts comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Store the donuts in an airtight container for a few days, or transfer them to the freezer. Makes 12 donuts.
Baked Pumpkin Donuts Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $4.59, or $.38 per donut. These baked pumpkin donuts are such a classic treat for fall, and you can enjoy them without guilt with this healthy recipe.