This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
No ice cream maker? No problem! You can make this homemade Dole Whip recipe right in your blender for an easy, refreshing dessert.
My family is looking forward to a vacation in Disney World later this month. We have a countdown on the wall, and we’re already scoping out the weather forecast in Florida for the time of our visit. It’s in the 90’s down south, so we’ll be looking for refreshing treats while we’re there.
One of the most popular desserts at Disney World is the famous Dole Whip. This delicious pineapple soft-serve ice cream is a “can’t miss” item for many families visiting Disney. But luckily, Dole Whips aren’t just at Disney World.
You can make this homemade Dole Whip recipe any time. It only takes a few minutes to whip together.
I make my version with coconut milk because coconut and pineapple are such a great combo. Just four simple ingredients come together in a blender to make this no-churn homemade pineapple ice cream. Serve it in these pretty ice cream dishes for a fun treat!
Dole Whip Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (full fat)
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 4 cups finely chopped pineapple frozen
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Place the ingredients in a blender in the order listed. Typically liquid ingredients should go into the blender first, but I add the maple syrup last so it doesn’t get stuck to the bottom of the blender. Make sure the pineapple pieces are broken up and not all frozen together.
- Blend the ingredients on medium-high until smooth and well-combined. If your blender has a hard time handling the frozen pineapple, add just a little more coconut milk so the blade can work properly.
- This can be served right away if you want a soft, slushy consistency. Otherwise, freeze the ice cream in a shallow, airtight container for a couple hours until it reaches the desired consistency.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Homemade Dole Whip Recipe Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $3.22 to make, or $.81 per one-cup serving using homemade coconut milk. If you’re using organic canned coconut milk, the cost per serving is $1.41. Either way, this is a delicious, healthy treat that will remind you of “the happiest place on earth.”