This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
The holidays offer a great excuse to eat lots of treats. I do love treats.
It’s easy to wind up eating cookies at so many unexpected places during December. They’re everywhere you turn.
I prefer to keep things mostly healthy during the Christmas season, so I like to bake lots of holiday treats myself. Over the years, I’ve come up with several delicious holiday cookie recipes that can be enjoyed without all the guilt. Whole grain flour and natural sweeteners make delicious cookies, too. Moderation is still important whenever added sweeteners are involved, but these are good options during the holiday season.
This collection of 12 healthy Christmas cookies from around the web is a great resource if you’re trying to maintain your clean eating principles during the holidays. Celebrate the season with some of these real food dessert recipes!
Healthy Christmas Cookies
2. Vegan Cranberry Thumbprint Cookies (ifoodreal)
3. Paleo Shortbread Cookies with Chocolate Cranberry Ganache (Nosh and Nourish)
6. Chocolate Chip Coconut Macadamia Cookies (Whole New Mom)
9. Flourless Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies (My Whole Food Life)
11. No-Bake Chocolate Cookies (Real Fit, Real Food Mom)
Which recipe will you try first? I don’t even know where to start! 🙂