This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
These tropical pineapple fritters are the best easy snack! They’re full of fruit flavor, and you only need 5 ingredients to make these healthy pineapple pancakes.
After school snacks are a daily necessity in my house. My kids love having different treats to enjoy after a long school day, and fruity snacks are always popular. I’m partnering with Dole Packaged Foods to bring you this delicious tropical treat recipe.
These pineapple fritters are so easy to make. They have just 5 ingredients, so they’re the perfect recipe for a busy afternoon.
Pineapple Fritters Tips
Fritters are like pancakes, but they typically have vegetables or fruit as their main base. This recipe is cooked using a bit of avocado oil in a non-stick pan.
These pineapple fritters are mildly sweet. They don’t need any extra sweetener due to the ripe bananas and Dole crushed pineapple. However, if your bananas aren’t especially ripe, you may want to add a tablespoon or two of pure maple syrup to the batter.
You can customize the flavor of these fritters by adding a little vanilla extract, nutmeg, or cinnamon. Keep Dole crushed pineapple on hand so you can make these any time.
Visit these other gluten free pancake recipes for more delicious breakfast and snack ideas.
- 2 small bananas mashed (2/3 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups crushed pineapple
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Mash the bananas with a fork on a cutting board or in a bowl.
- Place the eggs in a large bowl and whisk them. Add the mashed banana, crushed pineapple, flour, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Heat a tablespoon of avocado oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drop the batter into the skillet in 2 to 3 tablespoon portions. Cook the fritters until they’re lightly browned (2 to 3 minutes), then flip and cook for another two minutes on the other side. Remove the fritters to an oven-safe dish, and keep them warm in the oven while cooking the remaining batter in batches. Serve warm. (Yields 12 fritters)
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Pineapple Pancakes Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $3.28 to make, or $.55 per serving. Try these easy pineapple pancakes for a quick afternoon snack.
And check out my gluten-free pineapple upside down cake for another delicious pineapple treat.
Note: This post was sponsored by Dole Packaged Foods. All opinions are my own.