This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
These raspberry pancakes with chocolate sauce make a wonderful special occasion breakfast. Everyone loves this easy gluten-free recipe.
We enjoy pancakes almost every weekend. There are so many different variations, and we try to mix up the traditional pancakes with different flavor combinations throughout the year.
Chocolate and raspberries go so well together, and these pancakes are popular with everyone in my house.
Raspberry Pancakes Tips
This pancake batter comes together quickly and easily. Raspberry puree goes into the batter to give the pancakes a mild raspberry flavor, and fresh raspberries on top add to the flavor.
The chocolate sauce is a simple combination of maple syrup, chocolate, and raspberries, and the pancakes are flavored with raspberry puree. Melt the ingredients before you’re ready to serve the pancakes so everything is ready to go at the same time.
These are great for a special occasion like a birthday or Valentine’s Day, but they’re simple enough to enjoy any day of the week.
Visit this collection of gluten free pancake recipes for other delicious ideas.
Raspberry Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce
Ingredients for the Pancakes
Ingredients for the Sauce
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt for the pancakes.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, coconut oil, coconut milk, raspberry puree, and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and stir together until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter onto a hot griddle to make 3-inch pancakes.
- To make the sauce, place the ingredients in a small saucepan and simmer over medium-low heat until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Serve the pancakes with the warm sauce drizzled over them.
This recipe makes 12 pancakes and the total cost is $3.32, or $.83 per serving. These pancakes are a wonderful variation on the classic pancake breakfast. You shouldn’t expect to see any leftovers.
Try these raspberry vanilla overnight oats for another healthy breakfast.