This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This delicious aloha winter muffin recipe will transport you to the tropics! This is a healthy mango muffin recipe with crushed pineapple and coconut.
Don’t we all crave a tropical treat in the middle of winter? This winter muffin recipe is just the thing to get you through another dreary day.
This healthy mango muffin recipe is full of fresh mango and pineapple. The coconut and lime zest add a wonderful tropical flavor. These muffins will make you want to plan a vacation to somewhere tropical.
Winter Muffin Recipe Tips
These healthy mango muffins with pineapple and coconut come together very quickly. Cool the melted coconut oil before adding it to the other ingredients so it doesn’t re-solidify.
Feel free to substitute other fruit for the pineapple or mango depending what you have on hand. A mashed banana is a delicious substitute for either one of these fruits.
Winter Muffin Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, shredded coconut, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, stir together the eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup, lime zest, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to combine well.
- Fold in the mango and pineapple.
- Transfer the batter to the muffin pan and bake for 15-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Don’t leave them in the oven too long or they’ll be dry.
- Cool on a wire rack.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Healthy Mango Muffin Recipe Price Breakdown
These muffins cost $5.79 to make, or $.48 each. This winter muffin recipe is the perfect snack for a cold day to remind you of warm times to come.