This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This fresh dill potato salad is a healthy, flavorful side dish. It’s a great place to conceal a few radishes or other vegetables like kohlrabi and turnips. Using Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise improves the health profile of this recipe by adding calcium, protein, and beneficial bacteria. This is a great dish to bring to a potluck if you’re not sure what else your children will eat. Since it includes hard boiled eggs, it can be treated as an entrée in a pinch.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 3 hard boiled eggs chopped
- 2 tbs fresh dill chopped
- 2 scallions chopped
- 2 radishes chopped fine
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar or other vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Boil the potatoes until tender. Let them cool slightly and then cut them into 3/4 inch dice.
- Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Add the eggs, dill, scallions, and radishes.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, salt, and vinegar. Pour the dressing over the potato mixture and stir to coat evenly. The dressing will absorb well if the potatoes are still warm.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
Fresh Dill Potato Salad Price Breakdown
The total cost of the recipe is $3.16, or $.20 per half cup serving. This fresh dill potato salad is a flavorful, filling dish that will complement many types of meals.