This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
Homemade Larabars are a delicious, energy-boosting snack, and they’re less than half the price of the store-bought version.
We enjoy many different flavors and variations, and this blueberry lemon Larabar recipe is a fruity treat. The blueberry flavor is subtle, and the squares get their sweetness from the dates. With just 5 ingredients, these squares come together in minutes. Feel free to substitute other nuts and seeds according to your tastes.
Blueberry Lemon Larabar Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups nuts (I used 1 1/4 cups walnuts and 1/4 cup sunflower seeds)
- 1 1/2 cups dates
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor. Mix together until a paste forms, but don’t process the mixture for so long that you can’t see little specs of each ingredient.
- Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with wax paper. Press the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Cut into 18 squares and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Blueberry Lemon Larabar Recipe Price Breakdown
This batch costs $4.85 to make, or $.54 per serving (2 squares). This blueberry lemon Larabar recipe makes a tasty, high-protein snack that will give you energy when you need it.
If you want to experiment with different homemade Larabar flavors, try my apple pie Larabars as well as my chocolate, banana, and mango lime coconut versions. The possibilities are endless for these great little snacks.