This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This Cranberry Apple Baked Oatmeal is a cozy, healthy breakfast recipe for a fall morning. It features that delicious tart and sweet flavor combination.
Baked oatmeal is one of my favorite make-ahead breakfast recipes. I always want to do as little as possible in the morning to get breakfast on the table, so make-ahead dishes are ideal for me.
During the fall, I love to get cranberries into as many meals and snacks as I can. Cranberries are the state fruit here in Massachusetts, and I love their tart flavor. It gives just the right balance to sweeter things like apples and maple syrup.
This recipe is the perfect size for a small family. If you’re feeding a crowd or you want leftovers, you can easily double the recipe and bake it in a 9 by 13 inch pan. The bake time will be a little longer.
And try this apple cinnamon baked oatmeal for another delicious fall breakfast.
Cranberry Apple Baked Oatmeal
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups coconut milk
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup fresh cranberries chopped
- 1 apple peeled, cored, and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8 by 8 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the egg, coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine. Then add the oats, cinnamon, and salt. Mix together.
- Stir in the cranberries and apples.
- Transfer the mixture to the baking dish and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the oatmeal is set and no longer liquidy. Cool slightly, then cut it into four pieces and serve.
Approximate Nutrition Info
Cranberry Apple Baked Oatmeal Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $3.20 to make, or $.80 per serving. I hope your family enjoys this cranberry apple baked oatmeal as much as mine does!