This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This pineapple bundt cake is such a festive dessert recipe! It’s a light dessert worthy of a special occasion, but it’s easy enough to make any day of the week.
Pineapple cake has been a special treat in my house for years. My son used to ask for it for his birthday when he was younger, and we’ve enjoyed it on many other occasions over the years.
I love how pretty this cake looks on a cake platter. It looks like it took all day to make, but it’s really just an easy pineapple cake recipe.
Pineapple Bundt Cake Tips
I don’t usually use confectioner’s sugar, but it’s a special treat for the glaze in this recipe. You can leave out the glaze if you’d like. The cake will still be delicious.
Golden raisins are a great accompaniment to pineapples, and they give this cake a nice texture.
For a non-dairy version of this cake, use coconut oil instead of the butter, and substitute non-dairy milk in the glaze. You can substitute gluten-free flour to make a GF version of this cake, too.
Try my gluten-free pineapple upside down cake for another delicious pineapple dessert recipe.
Pineapple Bundt Cake
For the Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 ½ cups organic sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups crushed pineapple
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1½ cups golden raisins
For the Glaze
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbs. milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12 cup bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the sugar and butter by mixing well until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, crushed pineapple (with juice), and vanilla extract. Mix to combine well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix to just combine. Stir in the golden raisins.
- Transfer the batter to the bundt pan and bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in the cake comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the bundt pan for 10 minutes, then remove the cake from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the glaze, stir together the powdered sugar and the milk. Use a spoon to drizzle the glaze all along the top of the cooled cake. It will drip down the sides on its own.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.