Sheet Pan Chicken Curry with Vegetables
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This sheet pan chicken curry with vegetables is an easy, delicious recipe. So much flavor in this healthy dinner!
This month’s Recipe Redux is all about easy dinners. Members are sharing healthy sheet pan recipes. I can’t wait to try some of these dishes on busy nights.
This sheet pan chicken curry with vegetables is a delicious mix of flavors and colors. I’ve included some of my favorite fall veggies in this dish along with a savory curry topping. I always like something sweet in a curry dish, and the sweet potatoes do the trick in this version.
Sheet Pan Dinner Tips
The tricky thing about sheet pan recipes is getting everything in the pan to be done cooking at the same time. In this recipe, I roast the vegetables on their own for the first 15 minutes, then I add the chopped chicken to the pan. After about 10 more minutes, everything is cooked just right.
Use a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees before removing the sheet pan from the oven.
If you chop the vegetables to a uniform size, they should be done at the same time.
This dish can be served on its own without any additional sides. Leftovers can be heated in a skillet for a quick lunch the next day. Add additional seasonings if desired.
Try my one pot chicken taco pasta and sheet pan sausage and veggies for other easy weeknight dinners.
Sheet Pan Chicken Curry
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken breast chopped
- 12 oz sweet potatoes cubed
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts cut in half
- 1 lb cauliflower florets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil and the seasonings.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the curry mixture on the chopped chicken. Refrigerate until ready to use it.
- Place veggies in a large bowl. Stir in the remaining curry topping. Transfer to a sheet pan.
- Roast the veggies in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Add chicken pieces and return the pan to the oven. Cook for another 10 minutes (stirring after 5 minutes), or until the chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 degrees and the veggies are tender. Don’t overcook or the chicken will be dry. Season with additional salt to taste.
Sheet Pan Chicken Curry with Vegetables Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $9.31, or $1.55 per serving. Try this sheet pan chicken curry for an easy, delicious weeknight dinner.
Pin it here:
Looking forward to trying this soon! Thanks for the recipe! I just found your blog on Pinterest and love that you focus on scratch cooking and avoiding highly processed foods. I’m right there with ya! Keep up the good work :).
This is totally delightful! Easy to prepare and tasty. Thanks for sharing this recipe!
I’ve always loved Chicken Curry. So, I’ll be making this Chicken Curry recipe! Thanks for sharing!