This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This delicious zucchini carrot ribbon salad is a wonderful recipe for the mid-summer bounty you’ll find at your farmers’ market. Other vegetables can be added, but I do love the simple combination of carrots, zucchini, and vinaigrette. We tend to get a lot of greens from our farm share, so we eat lots of lettuce-based salads. I like to vary our menu with other types of salad in the summer, and this one goes well with any kind of main dish.
Zucchini Carrot Ribbon Salad
- 2 cups peeled zucchini loosely packed
- 2 cups peeled carrots loosely packed
- 1 scallion chopped
- 1/2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/8 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar or other vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Peel the zucchini and carrots into ribbons with a vegetable peeler or similar device.
- In a medium bowl, toss together the zucchini, carrots, and scallion.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Zucchini Carrot Ribbon Salad Price Breakdown
This salad serves four and it costs a total of $.98, or $.25 per serving. Try this zucchini carrot ribbon salad for a welcome change from the typical salad side dish.