This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This peach mango smoothie is an easy, healthy recipe that tastes like summertime.
I love the flavor of fresh peaches in just about anything. They’re one of my top five favorite fruits. (Okay, I don’t actually have a top five, but if I did, peaches would definitely be on the list.)
This peach mango smoothie is so refreshing. It’s very easy to make, and it’s full of nutrients.
Peach Mango Smoothie Tips
I make this smoothie in my high-powered Blendtec blender, but this combination can be made in any blender or food processor. If you freeze the peaches and mango first, this smoothie will be extra cold for the perfect summer drink.
Be sure to add the liquid to the blender first, followed by the frozen fruit. This will allow the blender to work more effectively.
Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 1/2 cups chopped ripe peaches 3/4 lb.
- 2 cups chopped mango
- Pure maple syrup if needed
- Place the coconut milk, lime juice, peaches, and mango chunks in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Taste the mixture and see if it needs a little pure maple syrup for sweetening. This will depend on how ripe your fruit is. Add syrup one teaspoon at a time until you get the right flavor.
- Enjoy immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container.
Approximate Nutrition Info
This recipe may contain affiliate links. A purchase or click through one of these links may result in a commission paid to us at no additional cost to you.
Peach Mango Smoothie Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $2.14, or $.71 per serving. Try this easy, healthy smoothie for a refreshing snack or drink.
Visit my other smoothie recipes for more inspiration!