This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission.
This vegan strawberry shake recipe is a delicious summer drink that’s full of healthy ingredients.
Strawberries are a summertime favorite here in Massachusetts. My family loves to go strawberry picking every spring. It’s a bit of a workout and it’s not actually the most affordable way to get strawberries where I live, but there’s something special about the time of year when strawberries are in full swing.
This thick, refreshing strawberry shake recipe is a great way to use up your strawberries after a trip to the farm. It also comes in handy when you’ve stocked up on strawberries that are on sale.
I make this drink with coconut milk, but you can also use whole milk if you’d prefer.
With just 3 ingredients, this is an easy recipe to make when you want a fun, fruity summertime treat. Just mix the ingredients together in a blender and adjust the sweetener to suit your taste.
Strawberry Shake Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups chopped strawberries frozen
- 2 tablespoons to 3 pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Combine the ingredients in a high-powered blender. Process until smooth. Taste the shake and add a little more maple syrup if needed.
- Serve immediately or transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
Strawberry Shake Recipe Price Breakdown
This recipe costs a total of $2.96 to make (with strawberries at $3.99 per pound), or $1.48 per one-cup serving. Try this refreshing strawberry shake recipe the next time you go strawberry picking.